About

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:10-11

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Starting Fresh

In this New Year, I will start adding photos again to my blog. I have had so many fun photo opportunities in 2010 - my Stockholm trip, engagement sessions, family & friends - and in 2011 I have even more opportunities. I need to document them all! I want to be better at this, and I hope that you will come and check out photos as the days go by!

Blessings to you & yours in this New Year! May it be the most joyous and fulfilling year yet!

No comments: